Karen, over at The Rocking Pony (she makes killer kids' stuff - check her out!), has tagged me for another meme. Nobody else tag me! Till at least March! Or, you know, February. But I couldn't resist this one, cuz it's a chance to dig through my archives and come up with some of my favorite posts. All less than one year of archives. Which is a whole lot more posts than I thought it would be. So here are the rules:
Archive Meme Instructions: Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you’ve written. But there is a catch:
Link 1 must be about family.
Link 2 must be about friends.
Link 3 must be about yourself, who you are… what you’re all about.
Link 4 must be about something you love.
Link 5 can be anything you choose.
1. It's tempting to link to the recent posts about family, done right after Christmas, but I think I'll dig a little deeper and give you this, since it's about my kids. They're family, right? But I really dug this extended family post, too.
2. Unfortunately I only recently have friends in Tulsa (Lisa, I think you're the only friend I mention frequently. Oh, and Candace - but I never actually blog about either of you). I must remedy this not blogging about my friends thing. So, to distract you all, here's a teeninsy post that just amuses me.
3. I think this is the absolute best post to sum up who I am and what I'm about right now, even though it was written nearly a year ago. This blog is, after all, about being at home where I am. Embracing here.
4. Something I love ... well, that would be Sudoku, of course! And again with the Sudoku... but don't be fooled by this post. The puzzle is no longer on my blog. This one is better. :)
5. And this was my very first post, addressed to my Florida friends and family. I missed them all terribly. Still do.
Time to wrap it up. Hope you enjoyed the tour. I sure did. I'm not tagging anyone, not because I don't love you all, but because we've all been meme's half to death! Feel free to do this one, though. In fact, this was a lot of fun and I highly recommend it!
Until I write again ...