First, let me say Thank You for playing the weird game. What fun! Who else likes liver and onions but doesn't eat them at home? I'm going to have to find some liver and onions now, thanks to Kathy.
I was visiting Keri's blog, Stripey Cat Production, and she had this questionnaire she'd swiped from someone else's blog. It looked like fun, so I thought I'd swipe it from her. Except I put my own answers in. I mean, hers were good and all, but. You know. Feel free to swipe it yourself, or answer here.
1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
WHAT?!?! I would absolutely flip. COOL!!! Then, How on earth did this happen?
2. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
Last summer I flew to Macon, GA to attend my cousin's wedding. It was beautiful! And hot.
3. What did the last text message you sent say?
Nothing. I can't text message to save my life. All those little letters. Makes me wanna cuss like they do in the comics. !!@#$!
4. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex?
Definitely a tight rear end. Yeah. Of course, I'm a product of the eighties, when Mel Gibson and Arnold had butt shots in nearly every movie.
5. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
The NEAR future? Lose another 20 pounds.
6. Shoe size?
Eleven. Psh. Don't get me started.
7. Been to Mexico?
No. Never been out of the country or west of Santa Fe.
8. When is the last time you had a massage?
Never. I don't like touching very much. Sensitive skin. Touch me wrong and I holler. My poor Hunny.
9. What was the last TV show you watched? I can't remember. I'm trying to remember the last time I watched TV. I think it was Saturday Night Live while at the hotel at Christmas.
10. What are your plans for the weekend?
Hunny and Little Guy have a Pinewood Derby for Cub Scouts Saturday. Other than that? Homework.
11. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say?
I would say a definite yes. :) Maybe twice yes. I'd want a real honeymoon this time, though.
12. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
I have no idea.I think there's a small plate and probably someone's socks.
13. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Seeing the last child off on the bus, then hopping in the shower!
14. If you could marry any celebrity today who would it be?
I don't think I could marry a celebrity. If I HAD to ... nope, couldn't do it. (But if I HAD to, it might be Mel Gibson, without all his issues - rowr!)
15. Have you ever been to a strip club?
No. never been to a club either. Quite content to never go to one, either.
16. What is the best ice cream flavor?
It's a toss up between Ben n Jerry's Chubby Hubby and Godiva's Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Truffle. Mmmmmm.
..17. What is the last sporting event you watched
I watched several football games last year right after we moved to Tulsa. Very exciting. Or so I'm told.
18. Ever go camping?
Yes! We last went camping for fall break and had a great time! We love to camp. There is just nothing like camp coffee on the Coleman stove.
19. Last phone call?
My Hunny, from work. He says he lost eight pounds this week, the first week of The Biggest Loser at work. Yay!
20. Are you allergic to anything?
Once upon a time I was allergic to poison ivy. Now I'm allergic to exercise.
21. What is one thing you have learned about life recently?
I really don't know very much. There's a WHOLE LOT to learn, and I'll never know it all, or even a fraction. So I need to listen more and speak less. Except here, of course. :)
22. What do you do at work?
I substitute teach occasionally, but for now I'm a mom and a student.
23. What is your mom's name?
24. Ever cried for no reason?
When I cry, it's usually for no good reason. I don't like to cry.
.25. Can you do the Crank Dat dance?.
26. What is your favorite color to wear?
Earth tones. Mustard, rust, greens. All time favorite is probably butter yellow, though.
27. What is the longest plane ride you have ever been on?
Probably central Louisiana to Santa Fe, when I was a kid.
28. What is the longest road trip you have ever taken?
There have been three long ones: Driving from D.C. to Chicago to Tulsa then back the same way all in one weekend, for my brother's graduation (with sister); Virginia to Louisiana to Tulsa to Orlando to Virginia, with Hunny, two babies and our dog, in two weeks; Orlando to Louisiana to Tulsa to Tupelo to Atlanta to Orlando in two weeks - no Hunny this time, just me and three kids. I LOVE me a road trip! And good books on CD!
29. What are your turn-offs?
Eating noises. Seriously. Close your mouth when you eat.
30. What was your last alcoholic beverage?
A hard cider.
31. What are you craving right now?
Popcorn. Excuse me ...