Today's meme, courtesy my favorite apple tree, is simple, simple, simple. So I'm taggin' on this one. Look out, friends. Prepare yourselves to answer the interesting stuff which I'm about to reveal and answer myself. Think long. Think hard. It'll give your brain something to do. Quit playing dumb. You know your brain was looking for the extra activity.
- My perfect food: Why is this always such a difficult question for me to answer? I answer it differently every time! The last thing I ate was chocolate cake, so it's tempting to answer "Chocolate cake", since this one was especially yummy (Maybelline added chocolate chips to the batter). But I really don't care for cake, as a rule. I'm going to randomly choose one of my stand-by favorites ... creamed spinach. Yes. I'm sticking with that answer.
- Favorite colors: One of AG's answers tempts me here. She loves lavender, which is gorgeous. But I have to say butter yellow and magenta. Magenta isn't really a favorite color, but it is an inside joke between my Hunny and myself (having to do with a particular item of clothing from our newlywed days), so I'm sticking with THAT answer. Oh, and sorry mom. You pretend you didn't just read that.
- Hair: Auburn. Final answer. Really. Alright already! I have ALWAYS been a redhead! The hair on my arms (still to be found in copious amounts) is currently copper colored, as is the hair on my legs. So why can't the hair on my head be red as well? It is! It is!
- DVD I recently saw: Let's see ... I watched part of the first episode of Firefly a month or so ago. The last full DVD? Geez. I wanna say it was Frequency sometime around Christmas.
- Guilty TV pleasure: My guilty pleasure is simply that I no longer watch TV. Don't worry. I'm sure it's just a phase I'm going through. It will pass, people. Move along.
- If I were a tree, I would be a(n): My initial response is a sweetgum. I love the way the leaves smell, and it's fun throwing those prickly balls at people. But I love so many trees! My favorite, though, is the pecan tree. There were two in our backyard growing up. I love the uniformity of the leaves, the size and height, the pecans! And I LOVE driving past a grove of them, seeing their size, knowing what waits at harvest. Mmmm. Pecans. I could live without the tent worms though. Yeah, definitely.
Until I write again ...