AsthmaGirl has tagged me for a meme! I think I've done something similar in the past, but it's been SO long since I've done a meme, and I'm hormonal (read: forgetful), so I'm doing it! Thanks AG!
7 things I plan to do before I die
2) Take a cruise with my Hunny
3) Smock for my future granddaughters
4) Finish grad school
5) Learn to juggle well
6) Let my hair go fully gray (maybe!)
7) Publish a book
7 things I can do
2) Tile a floor
4) Dress myself
5) Spin rapidly in circles without throwing up
6) Give a mean noogie
7) Laundry (ask me if I LIKE doing it! Go on - ask)
7 things I cannot do
1) Jog (the Girls say NO)
2) Keep a clean house
3) Take organized notes
4) Play piano
5) See the big picture without help
6) Wiggle my ears
7) Understand cruelty
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex
1) A sense of humor/self deprecation
2) A finely tuned derriere
3) Twinkly eyes
4) Passion for the things of God
5) Balance and maturity in their view of life
6) Accepting of ME
7) Willingness to learn and CHANGE
7 things I say most often
1) (Insert any of my children's names here), feed the dogs/take out the trash
2) Geez o'flip!
3) Yer a goober
4) Good night Irene!
5) Getcher little butt down here right now!
6) Hi howareya?
7) Hey sweetie
7 celebrity crushes
I'm agreeing with AG in that I'm not this kind of girl. There are a couple, don't get me wrong, but I'm sticking with her idea of characters rather than celebrities
1) Brendan Fraser in Blast From the Past
2) Viggo Mortenson as Aragon (sp?) from the LOTR films
3) Micheal Keaton as Batman in the first film
4) Will Smith as anything from any of his films - ROWR!
5) Will Farrell in Stranger Than Fiction - I loved this character
6) Jackie Chan in that first movie with Owen Wilson - set in the old west - he came over to rescue a princess - what's that movie? I love Jackie Chan. He's adorable.
7) Cary Grant
7 people who need to do this
1) Los Leals
3) Chelf Space
4) Fresh Fixins
Until I write again ...
Your blog is such a bright spot in my morning google reads. :) Thanks for the smiles.
Spinning in circles without throwing up is quite a talent! I'm not sure I can claim that one. I love it when you do Meme's!!!!
I loved Stranger than Fiction as well. Great movie.
Viggo is so H-O-T!!!!
It's such an honor to be tagged! I love this kind of stuff...I was going to upload some pictures of my garden and talk about my tomatoes, but that can wait..
Tiling a floor. Hmm. That's talent!
You're a very lucky woman to have so many pictures of yourself as a kid. Some mothers take pictures only at special occasions, have no idea how old her children are in those pictures, and have never put a single picture in an album.
And Brendan Fraser is quite the cutie!
Ok done. Whew,..that took some thinkin. You can spin in a circle and not barf? uh uh, no way.
I think I am caught up on blogs now... maybe. OY!!! If I do not get to this this weekend, I will early next week. I really want to think about my answers... mull them over... ponder them. I want to make sure my answers are amazing and life changing for those who read them. I want to be the Queen of the 7 things meme. Yeah. It might require a couple of days of no meds to get it just right. Well, that and a pie.
Post a Comment