AsthmaGirl has tagged me for a meme! I think I've done something similar in the past, but it's been SO long since I've done a meme, and I'm hormonal (read: forgetful), so I'm doing it! Thanks AG!
7 things I plan to do before I die
2) Take a cruise with my Hunny
3) Smock for my future granddaughters
4) Finish grad school
5) Learn to juggle well
6) Let my hair go fully gray (maybe!)
7) Publish a book
7 things I can do
2) Tile a floor
4) Dress myself
5) Spin rapidly in circles without throwing up
6) Give a mean noogie
7) Laundry (ask me if I LIKE doing it! Go on - ask)
7 things I cannot do
1) Jog (the Girls say NO)
2) Keep a clean house
3) Take organized notes
4) Play piano
5) See the big picture without help
6) Wiggle my ears
7) Understand cruelty
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex
1) A sense of humor/self deprecation
2) A finely tuned derriere
3) Twinkly eyes
4) Passion for the things of God
5) Balance and maturity in their view of life
6) Accepting of ME
7) Willingness to learn and CHANGE
7 things I say most often
1) (Insert any of my children's names here), feed the dogs/take out the trash
2) Geez o'flip!
3) Yer a goober
4) Good night Irene!
5) Getcher little butt down here right now!
6) Hi howareya?
7) Hey sweetie
7 celebrity crushes
I'm agreeing with AG in that I'm not this kind of girl. There are a couple, don't get me wrong, but I'm sticking with her idea of characters rather than celebrities
1) Brendan Fraser in Blast From the Past
2) Viggo Mortenson as Aragon (sp?) from the LOTR films
3) Micheal Keaton as Batman in the first film
4) Will Smith as anything from any of his films - ROWR!
5) Will Farrell in Stranger Than Fiction - I loved this character
6) Jackie Chan in that first movie with Owen Wilson - set in the old west - he came over to rescue a princess - what's that movie? I love Jackie Chan. He's adorable.
7) Cary Grant
7 people who need to do this
1) Los Leals
3) Chelf Space
4) Fresh Fixins
Until I write again ...