In the grand and sweeping nature of the meme, I've lifted a fill in the blank meme from Fill In Friday, a Friday meme blog. This is a much older one, but it appealed to me. So sue me. Still not sure how I want to answer these, especially after yesterday. Bland, maybe? Nah. I can't do that.
1. Follow the end of your nose.
2.The end of my nose is something I always take with me on vacation. I kid! I always take tiny gnomes on vacation - the ones I steal from the neighbors' yards. Ugly creatures all, but great conversationalists.
3. To achieve your goals, you must think like the great philosophers of old - you know, the ones who died penniless and unknown in their own time. They had it ALL together.
4. I have moon boots is something I'd like you to know about me. I wish. What I really want you to know about me is that I dyed my hair a very brassy shade of auburn this week, and did a splotchy job. Most unbecoming.
5. I have a large purple spot on my dining room wall. It won't go away.
6. Fat floats. Ask me how I know that. Go ahead - ask!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to locking my children in their rooms and running away, tomorrow my plans include coming home and Sunday, I want to run away again!
Now, aren't you all enlightened? Should I promise never to do a week of memes again? I think so. I can only keep this up for so long. Ugh.
Until I write again ...