This time I asked the kids to answer the questions. Including the neighbor kid (now officially Bugarroo). The kids are Oatmeal Head (OH), Maybelline (M) and Bugarroo (B).
1. If you could have a super power what would it be?
Flying (M), the power of the elements (B), invisibility(OH)
2. If you could be a ruler of any country which would it be?
China. No, Japan (M). Australia )OH). America (north) (B).
3. If you could live a movie in a real life which would it be?
The Patriot (B). Princess Bride (Oatmeal Head). Pirates of the Caribbean (M).
4. If you could play a professional sport which would it be?
Baseball (B). Girl's soccer (M). Ping pong (OH).
5. If you were to be stuck on desert island and allowed only one food which food would it be?
Pear. Lemon peppered chicken wings (that was not my child). Bacon (OH).
6. If you could hang out with a famous person for a day who would it be?
Chuck Norris (OH). Albert Einstein (again, not my brilliant children). John Cooper.
7. If you had to give up one of your five senses which would you choose?
Scent. Touch. Taste.
8. If you could witness an historical event which would it be?
Signing of the Declaration of Independence (Bugarroo). King David watching Bathsheba on the rooftop (Maybelline wants to smack him). When the world was created (OH).
9. If you could have written any book which would it be?
Common Sense (B). Huckleberry Finn (OH). The Never Ending Story (M).
10. If you had to live somewhere besides where you live right now where would it be?
China or Italy (M). Mexico (B). On another planet (OH) - uh, change that to Finland.
11. If you could be an animal what would it be?
Wolf. Panda. Eagle.
12. If you had to go and take a class for a week to learn how to do something new what would it be?
Play the violin (M). Learn Spanish (B). Break dancing (OH).
There you have it folks. The minds of teenagers at work.
Until I write again ...