How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?
1. Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?
2. Border Collie: Just one.
3. Dachshund: You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!
4. Rottweiler: Make me.
5. Boxer: Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark.
6. Lab: Oh, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can Iuh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please, please!
7. German Shepherd: I'll change it as soon as I've led these people from the dark, check to make sure I haven't missed any, and make just one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the situation.
8. Jack Russell Terrier: I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture.
9. Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a light bulb!
10. Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.
11. Chihuahua: Yo quiero Taco Bulb. Or "We don't need no stinking light bulb."
12. Greyhound: It isn’t moving, so who cares?
13. Australian Shepherd: First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little circle...
14. Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.
Until I write again ...
Scarily too accurate. And hysterically funny.
You got the lab right!
Thanks for the funny!
I've always liked that one! Except my chihuahuas would assume there was a perp outside and go on Brute Patrol!
How true! I've had a cocker spaniel who was beautiful but dumb as dirt. On the other hand, my collie was the smartest dog I've ever owned! Love the post.
And the cats said: Yawn .. we dont need no stinkin' light
yo quiero taco bulb! what a hoot!
Oh my goodness did that ever make me laugh!!
My favorite light bulb joke goes like this:
how many social workers does it take to change a light bulb? Only one but it has to want to change. hahahahahaha!
I agree with Karen. It's very accurate. And, partially why I have a terrier.
Post a Comment