A) Four places I go over and over:
- I go to the psychiatric hospital every weekend for 24 hours. Really.
- My friend Kathie's house for our weekly church home group. We're currently arguing about the fruit of the Spirit. It's fun. Really.
- QT - that's Quik Trip, y'all, the best gas station/convenience store ever. And gas today is just 1.75. Really.
- The elementary and intermediate schools. I volunteer there and love it. Really.
- Oh geez. So many. My mommy.
- My sister
- My Hunny. His usually say something along the lines of, "Stop emailing me!"
- Robert - an old college buddy who sends along funnies and cool devotionals.
- Lanna Thai. Yummy, yummy, yummy! But it's been a very long time since I've been there.
- Dixie Crossings in Titusville, FL. It's been a VERY long time since I've been there. If y'all are ever in central Florida and can get out to the east coast, try them out. And have the rock shrimp. You won't be disappointed.
- My grandmother's house - ham cooked in coke, cornbread dressing, green beans - what's not to love?
- ChiChi's! Again with the long time, but I'm a fan of Mexican food.
- At the library, hiding out. :)
- My grandmother's house - for obvious reasons
- Dixie Crossing! I'm hungry.
- Playing in snow
(E) Four TV shows I could watch over and over:
- Stargate SG-1 - Jack O'Neill - mmmmmm.
- Do I have to pick four? Hmm. CSI.
- What Not to Wear
- This is hard. I don't watch much TV. Ummm ... Law & Order?
(F) Four people I think will respond:
Phew! That's over with! Play already!
Until I write again ...