There have been a million things swirling around in my brain the last three weeks that I've wanted desparately to blog about. And now I can't think of a one. Dang it!
I can tell you that it's tornado and hail season, or nearly. Time to clean out the closet under the stairs.
It's also shedding season. My poor carpets. I'm trying to get the Babies outside for a thorough brushing at least twice a week.
It's nearly growing season and time to start the garden. The Bradford pears are about to burst into bloom, and the bulbs are beginning to come up!
It's also cold and flu season. My nose is still running, eight days after it started. I hate this.
So instead of all the things I wanted to talk about, I'll settle for a meme. Anyone out there mind? Then you can just click here. Thanks for playing.
I'm not quite sure this is a meme, but I was tagged for it on Facebook and it was fun. Play along if you'd like.
Rules! Life's nothing without rules, right? We at least need something to break ...
Here’s how it works: Google “[your first name] needs” and share the first 10 results. That's it: it is that simple. But be honest!
The Good Flea needs nothing. However, in the interest of being a good sport, she'll play along.
1. Dog Flea solutions from Little River pet shop
2. Flea needs a smoke, finds a road flare ... it gets better
3. What you need to know about fleas in cats
4. Brooklyn Flea wants more vendors
5. Flick the Flea: this flea needs to jump some pretty huge objects
6. Since spraying for fleas needs to be done every 3 months ...
7. ... we learned what needs to be done to get rid of fleas altogether
8. How much does a single flea need to bite to be satisfied?
9. A female flea needs to have a blood meal from ...
10. You will not need a prescription for most flea and tick remedies
The Good Flea does not care for this particular game. Too many people trying to off the Good Flea. Harumph.
Y'all have a great Thursday.
Until I write again ...