Oo! Oo! Oo! My friend Poltzie tagged me with a meme! I lurves the memes! In this one I list six things I love that are unimportant in the grand scheme of things. Here goes!
1. My laptop (shh! It's okay baby. You know I don't mean it. You really ARE important) I don't NEED the espresso brown Dell, with it's velvety cover and 17 inch screen. I could easily use the Mac upstairs. But the Dell is my baby! *sigh*
2. My children Alright! Alright! I take it back! Kinda. My fireplace. We have a gas furnace, and it does the job well, but this is the first time I've ever had a home with a wood burning fireplace. Well, except for the year we rented. But this is OURS. And it's luxurious.
3. The king sized bed Lemme tell ya, this is definitely a luxury, but not one I'd want to live without. We slept on a queen for years, always rolling into each other. There are times, now, that I miss being able to reach over and touch my husband (there's that much room), but I don't miss always being right next to the furnace which is my Hunny at all times. Then there are the times we visit family and sleep together in a full bed. OMG. I don't know how couples do it. Crazy, people. Crazy.
4. All but one pair of glasses For those of you paying attention, I love Zenni Optical! I could have a different pair of glasses for each day of the week if I wanted, and I practically do. I love having tinted prescription sunglasses that only cost me 20 bucks! But I only really need one pair. Really. Check this out:
How much fun would it be to have these as sunglasses? It's a 12.95 pair, so add the 5 bucks for tinting, and the extra five for my extra strength prescription, and it's still only 23 dollars. Let's see ... I think I'll tint the lenses blue ...
5. Half my wardrobe Really, most of my sweaters. I could probably about empty my closet and drawers and still be fine. Maybe I should.
6. Mr. Rebel I'm sure I could live my life without my camera. I think I could live my life without my camera. Okay, there's a slight chance I could live my life without my camera. I never want to find out.
No tagging today. Take this one if you'd like. You know you want to. And let me know if you do? I'd love to know what you deem unimportant in the grand scheme of things.
Until I write again ...